TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This notice sets out the Terms And Conditions that Snivel And Shriek has in place.
In placing an order for any of the items on our website, you are agreeing to the Terms And Conditions that are stated below. If you would like to discuss our Terms And Conditions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your order.
Total liability for any claim against Snivel And Shriek, howsoever arising, shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Snivel And Shriek to the customer.
All product prices are shown in Pounds Sterling and are not subject to VAT. They are exclusive of postage and packing charges. Snivel And Shriek will only accept orders if there are no errors in the prices of the products ordered, as advertised on this website. Snivel And Shriek reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Products which are purchased via this website will be processed by PayPal as indicated prior to purchase. At the point of an online purchase, the customer will be directed to a new window in their browser and PayPal will complete the transaction. The customer's credit or debit card will then be charged by 'email@example.com' (the name by which Snivel And Shriek operates with PayPal) prior to the goods being despatched. At the discretion of Snivel And Shriek, this may or may not include a non-refundable charge for postage and packing.
If the customer places an order via a school or organisation, the customer may receive goods on credit, though this is entirely at the discretion of Snivel And Shriek. The terms for all such approved credit orders are 30 days from the issue date of the invoice which will be sent will the order. Full payment is required on or prior to the due date as stated in the invoice. In the event of late payment, reminders will be issued and Snivel And Shriek reserves the lawful right to charge interest and/or an administration fee on late payments and also claim compensation for debt recovery costs. Requests for the goods and/or invoice to be delivered to more than one address must be made clear at the time of the order.
Any discount offers are set and honoured only by Snivel And Shriek.
A contract between 'us', Snivel And Shriek, and 'you', the customer, for the supply of products by Snivel And Shriek to the customer comes into effect once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched. All orders are subject to availability. We have taken every effort to ensure that the description and specifications of all our products are correct, though slight variations may occur to which we will endeavour to alert you prior to despatch.
All Items (excluding Downloadables):
In the case of an item with a fault or as a result of postal damage, we are happy to refund any item upon its return to us, strictly within 14 days of purchase. We will assume postage and packing costs for any postal return that we request, and return the original cost of the goods and the postage and packing via the same method as paid to us.
Please contact us for refund requests prior to sending back the item(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since it is impossible for you to return the downloaded material with any guarantee that you have not or do not intend to use its contents, we can not issue a refund. All downloadable items on this wesbite are therefore non-refundable and sales are final. Snivel And Shriek may only offer a refund, at our discretion, if you have not downloaded or been able to download the resource following purchase or if the item is faulty. In this case, a refund of the purchase price shall be the extent of our liability for unsuccessful downloading or faulty nature of the resource.
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with this policy and be aware that you pay for and download the material on this website entirely at your own risk; you are responsible for determining its suitability for your purposes prior to purchase and we will not be held liable for its unsuitability for your purpose or for any other reason other than those specified in the previous paragraph.
If you would like any additional information about any downloadable resource than that which is already provided, we invite you to obtain further information about the resource before deciding to purchase it; we will welcome your questions at email@example.com prior to purchase. We strongly recommend that you obtain further information from us if you are in any doubt about the suitability of the resource for your purpose prior to purchase. If you do not accept this policy, we recommend that you do not place an order with Snivel And Shriek.
If a problem arises with regards to your download, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website.
Every effort is taken to keep the website running smoothly, however Snivel And Shriek take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The term ‘Snivel And Shriek’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Acknowledgement is due to the website provider, ‘Moonfruit’. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Snivel And Shriek’s prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.